History of Plunketts Creek
The Plunketts Creek Township Municipal Building is located at 179 Dunwoody Road in Barbours PA. This building is the former Alexander Jefferson Barbour school of the Montoursville school district. Built in 1935 using local creek stone it served as a three room schoolhouse until June of 1971. There are numerous facilities at the schoolhouse that are available for use to the public such as: a new playground, basketball court, tennis court, pavilion, sandbox, volleyball pit, baseball field, and a James V. Brown library link.
The current Board of Supervisors consist of: John Blair (Chairman), Ray Lewis (Vice Chairman), and Jason Lewis Supervisor.