Ray Lewis - Chairman
John Blair - Vice Chairman
Tom Schafer - Interim Supervisor
Certified Mail Delivery:
Ray Lewis, Chair-Supervisor
Plunketts Creek Township
10751 State Route 87 Hwy
Williamsport, PA 17701
||All persons desiring to undertake any development, new construction, structural alteration, or change in use of a building, structure, or land shall apply to the Township Zoning Officer Code Inspections Inc. for a zoning permit by completing the appropriate application form and submitting the required fee.
When a Zoning Permit is Required:
- Prior to the erection, construction, addition, or alteration of any building or structure or portion thereof.
- Prior to the use or change in use of a building, structure or land.
- Prior to the erection or alteration of signs, except as specified in Article 7
- Prior to the change or extension of a nonconforming use
- Prior to development in any Floodplain District
*Except as listed below.
It shall be unlawful for any person to commence work for the erection or alteration of any building or structure, or for a change in land use, until a Zoning Permit has been duly issued therefore. In some instances, additional permits may also need to be obtained prior to beginning construction or alterations.
When a Zoning Permit is not Required:
*unless they are proposed within a floodplain district.
- Interior alterations when there is no increase in ground floor exterior dimension and no change in use.
- General maintenance and repair to existing buildings or structures; including siding, roofing, painting, the addition or replacement of storm windows, and similar activities.
- Crop farming
- Construction or erection of fences, unenclosed or uncovered patios, terraces, steps or other similar features.
- Placement or location of private utility lines as long as they do not cross or occupy public roads or rights-of-ways.
- Razing of buildings
Zoning Permit Application:
Each request for a Zoning Permit shall be made by completing the appropriate application form obtained from the Zoning Officer or from the link below and submitting it along with the required fee to the Township.
Zoning Permit Application(.pdf)
||For Building Permits refer to: Code Inspections Inc.
JVB Library Link
Tue. & Thr. 6pm-8pm
Meetings for 2017:
Board of Supervisors
Held at the Township Building starting at 7pm on:
February 6th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 1st, June 5th, July 3rd, August 7th, August 28th, October 2nd, November 6th, December 4th, December 27th, Organizational meeting held on January 2nd, 2018, and Auditor’s meeting January 3rd, 2018.
Road inspections will be April 1st & October 7th at 8 AM
Held at the Twp Building starting at 7pm on:
January 11th, February 8th, March 8th, April 12th, May 10th, June 14th, July 12th, August 9th, September 13th, October 11th, November 8th, December 13th. Meetings will be held only when there are events to be planned.
Held at the Township Building when there are subdivisions to be reviewed starting at 7pm on:
January 18th, February 15th, March 15th, April 19th, May 17th, June 21st, July 19th, August 16th, September 20th, October 18th, November 15th, December 20th. Meetings are held only when there are subdivisons to review.
Zoning Hearing Board